|Centuries:||5th century · 6th century · 7th century|
|Decades:||530s 540s 550s 560s 570s 580s 590s|
|Years:||558 559 560 561 562 563 564|
|Gregorian calendar|| 561 |
|Ab urbe condita||1314|
|Armenian calendar|| 10 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1283 – -1282|
|Coptic calendar||277 – 278|
|Ethiopian calendar||553 – 554|
|Hebrew calendar||4321 – 4322|
|- Vikram Samvat||616 – 617|
|- Shaka Samvat||483 – 484|
|- Kali Yuga||3662 – 3663|
|Iranian calendar||61 BP – 60 BP|
|Islamic calendar||63 BH – 62 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1221|
|Thai solar calendar||1104|
- Clotaire I dies, and the Frankish kingdom is divided; Sigebert I becomes king of Austrasia, Chilperic I becomes king of Neustria, Charibert becomes king of Paris, and Guntram becomes king of Burgundy.
- The Battle of Cúl Drebene is fought between the Northern and Southern Uí Néill.
- Wu Cheng Di succeeds Xiao Zhao Di as ruler of the Chinese Northern Qi Dynasty.
- July 17 — Pope John III succeeds Pope Pelagius I as the 61st pope.
- Jnanagupta begins translating Buddhist texts into Chinese.
- March 4 — Pelagius, Pope
- Clotaire I, king of the Franks
- Emperor Fei of Northern Qi
- Emperor Xiaozhao of Northern Qi
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 561. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 561 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 561
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 561
1 people died in 561
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Chlothar I of the Franks (497-561)||Clovis I of the Franks (c466-511)||64|
11 people lived in 561
Events of the year 561 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 561.
There were 0 military battles in 561.