|Centuries:||5th century · 6th century · 7th century|
|Decades:||530s 540s 550s 560s 570s 580s 590s|
|Years:||559 560 561 562 563 564 565|
|Gregorian calendar|| 562 |
|Ab urbe condita||1315|
|Armenian calendar|| 11 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1282 – -1281|
|Coptic calendar||278 – 279|
|Ethiopian calendar||554 – 555|
|Hebrew calendar||4322 – 4323|
|- Vikram Samvat||617 – 618|
|- Shaka Samvat||484 – 485|
|- Kali Yuga||3663 – 3664|
|Iranian calendar||60 BP – 59 BP|
|Islamic calendar||62 BH – 61 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1222|
|Thai solar calendar||1105|
- Belisarius stands trial for corruption in Constantinople, possibly with Procopius acting as urban prefect.
- A peace treaty is signed between the Byzantine and the Persian empires.
- Nan Xiao Ming Di succeeds Nan Liang Xuan Di as ruler of the Chinese Nan Liang Dynasty.
- The city of Taiyuan is rebuilt.
- Silla, by order of King Jinheung, wages war upon Gaya and conquers it.
- Procopius, Byzantine historian (approximate date).
- Consort Dowager Cao
- Empress Dowager Gong
- Emperor Xuan of Western Liang
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 562. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 562 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 562
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 562
0 people died in 562
10 people lived in 562
Events of the year 562 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 562.
There were 0 military battles in 562.