|Centuries:||5th century · 6th century · 7th century|
|Decades:||530s 540s 550s 560s 570s 580s 590s|
|Years:||565 566 567 568 569 570 571|
|Gregorian calendar|| 568 |
|Ab urbe condita||1321|
|Armenian calendar|| 17 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1276 – -1275|
|Coptic calendar||284 – 285|
|Ethiopian calendar||560 – 561|
|Hebrew calendar||4328 – 4329|
|- Vikram Samvat||623 – 624|
|- Shaka Samvat||490 – 491|
|- Kali Yuga||3669 – 3670|
|Iranian calendar||54 BP – 53 BP|
|Islamic calendar||56 BH – 55 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1228|
|Thai solar calendar||1111|
- April 1 — King Alboin leads the Lombards into Italy; refugees fleeing from them go on to found Venice.
- Leovigild succeeds his brother Liuva I as king of the Visigoths.
- Æthelric succeeds his brother Adda as king of Bernicia (traditional date).
- Ceawlin of Wessex defeats Ethelbert of Kent at the Battle of Wibbandun.
- Sigebert I of Austrasia repels an attack from the Avars.
- Fredegund becomes the mistress of Chilperic I after the murder of Galswintha.
- The Turks and Sassanids succeed in destroying the Hepthalite empire.
- A Turkish khan sends emissaries to Byzantium.
- Feng Deyi, Chinese chancellor of the Tang Dynasty (d. 627)
- Liu Wenjing, Chinese chancellor of the Tang Dynasty (d. 619)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 568. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 568 at Familypedia
1 people were born in 568
|Father||Mother||Age mother at birth|
|Unzelinus of Alamannia (568-607)||Leutfrid I of Alamannia (550-587)|
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 568
0 people died in 568
13 people lived in 568
Events of the year 568 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 568.
There were 0 military battles in 568.