|Centuries:||5th century · 6th century · 7th century|
|Decades:||540s 550s 560s 570s 580s 590s 600s|
|Years:||567 568 569 570 571 572 573|
|Gregorian calendar|| 570 |
|Ab urbe condita||1323|
|Armenian calendar|| 19 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1274 – -1273|
|Coptic calendar||286 – 287|
|Ethiopian calendar||562 – 563|
|Hebrew calendar||4330 – 4331|
|- Vikram Samvat||625 – 626|
|- Shaka Samvat||492 – 493|
|- Kali Yuga||3671 – 3672|
|Iranian calendar||52 BP – 51 BP|
|Islamic calendar||54 BH – 53 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1230|
|Thai solar calendar||1113|
- Estimation: Ctesiphon, capital of the Sassanid Empire, becomes the largest city of the world, taking the lead from Constantinople, capital of the Byzantine Empire.
- Abraha attacks the Kaaba in Mecca.
- First mention of the Spear of Destiny (approximate date).
- The Jews of Clermont-Ferrand are forced to convert to Christianity.
- Year of the Elephant, according to Islamic tradition.
- April 20 — Muhammad the Prophet, founder of Islam (approximate date) (d. 632)
- Pybba of Mercia (possible date)
- Childebert II of Austrasia (d. 595)
- Pei Ji, Chinese chancellor of the Tang Dynasty (d. 629)
- Chen Shen, former crown prince of the fallen Chen Dynasty, later served as an official in the Sui and Tang dynasties
- Li Dashi, Chinese official and historian (d. 628)
- Gao Heng
- Gildas (traditional date)
- Liuva I, king of the Visigoths
- Soga no Iname, head of the Soga clan of Japan
- Emperor Fei of Chen
- Empress Zhang Yao'er
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 570. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 570 at Familypedia
2 people were born in 570
|Father||Mother||Age mother at birth|
|Muhammad (c570-632)||Abd Allah ibn Abd al-Muṭṭalib (545-570)||Aminah bint Wahb (-577)|
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 570
0 people died in 570
15 people lived in 570
Events of the year 570 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 570.
There were 0 military battles in 570.