|Centuries:||6th century · 7th century · 8th century|
|Decades:||570s 580s 590s 600s 610s 620s 630s|
|Years:||599 600 601 602 603 604 605|
|Gregorian calendar|| 602 |
|Ab urbe condita||1355|
|Armenian calendar|| 51 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1242 – -1241|
|Coptic calendar||318 – 319|
|Ethiopian calendar||594 – 595|
|Hebrew calendar||4362 – 4363|
|- Vikram Samvat||657 – 658|
|- Shaka Samvat||524 – 525|
|- Kali Yuga||3703 – 3704|
|Iranian calendar||20 BP – 19 BP|
|Islamic calendar||21 BH – 20 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1262|
|Thai solar calendar||1145|
- Maurice, in warfare against the Avars and always dealing with the lack of money, decreed that army should stay for winter beyond the Danube, which would prove to be a serious mistake. The exhausted troops mutinied against the Emperor. Phocas kills Maurice and declares himself emperor.
- Beginning of a series of wars between the Byzantine Empire and the Sassanid Empire.
- Li Chunfeng
- Liu Rengui
- Mu'awiyah, founder of the Umayyad Dynasty of caliphs (approximate date)
- Xuanzang, famous Chinese Buddhist monk
- Theodore of Tarsus, Archbishop of Canterbury (d. 690)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 602. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 602 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 602
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 602
0 people died in 602
18 people lived in 602
Events of the year 602 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 602.
There were 0 military battles in 602.