|Centuries:||6th century · 7th century · 8th century|
|Decades:||570s 580s 590s 600s 610s 620s 630s|
|Years:||601 602 603 604 605 606 607|
|Gregorian calendar|| 604 |
|Ab urbe condita||1357|
|Armenian calendar|| 53 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1240 – -1239|
|Coptic calendar||320 – 321|
|Ethiopian calendar||596 – 597|
|Hebrew calendar||4364 – 4365|
|- Vikram Samvat||659 – 660|
|- Shaka Samvat||526 – 527|
|- Kali Yuga||3705 – 3706|
|Iranian calendar||18 BP – 17 BP|
|Islamic calendar||19 BH – 18 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1264|
|Thai solar calendar||1147|
- The Sassanids destroy the Byzantine fortress of Daraa.
- The Visigoths drive the last Byzantines from Spain.
- Saebert succeeds Sledda as King of Essex.
- Theudebert II and Theuderic II defeat Clotaire II in battle.
- Aethelfrith of Northumbria unites Deira and Bernicia.
- September 13 — Pope Sabinian succeeds Pope Gregory I as the 65th pope.
- Saint Laurence becomes Archbishop of Canterbury.
- Mellitus becomes Bishop of London and founds the first St. Paul's Cathedral.
- Justus founds a cathedral in Rochester, England.
- March 12 — Pope Gregory I
- May 26 — Augustine of Canterbury (or 605)
- Sledda, King of Essex
- Aethelric, king of Deira
- Yohl Iknal, ruler of Palenque, Maya civilization
- Chen Shubao
- Emperor Wen of Sui
- Xiao Mohe
- Yang Yong
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 604. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 604 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 604
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 604
1 people died in 604
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
17 people lived in 604
Events of the year 604 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 604.
There were 0 military battles in 604.