Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Centuries:||1st century BC - 1st century - 2nd century|
|Decades:||30s 40s 50s - 60s - 70s 80s 90s|
|Years:|| 60 61 62 63 64|
65 66 67 68 69
|Categories:|| Births - Deaths - Architecture|
Establishments - Disestablishments
- Note: Sometimes the '60s is used as shorthand for the 1960s, the 1860s, or other such decades in various centuries
Events and TrendsEdit
- Rebellion in Roman Britain led by Boudica (60 or 61)
- Great fire of Rome, 64
- Great Jewish Revolt against Roman occupation begins (66–73)
- The suicide of Roman Emperor Nero leaves the throne vacant. Several candidates for the throne emerge resulting in a year of civil war known as the Year of the four emperors (68–69).
- Batavian rebellion in the Roman province of Germania Inferior (69–70).
- The Gospels of Mark, Matthew and Luke are being written.
- Nero, Roman Emperor (54–68)
- Servius Sulpicius Galba, Roman Emperor (68–69)
- Marcus Salvius Otho, Roman Emperor (69)
- Aulus Vitellius, Roman Emperor (69)
- Titus Flavius Vespasianus, Roman Emperor (Vespasian, 69–79)
- Paul of Tarsus, Christian evangelist
- Boudicca, rebellious British queen
- Gaius Suetonius Paulinus, Roman general
- Julius Civilis, leader of the Batavian rebellion against the Romans
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 60s. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|