Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Millennia:||1st millennium BC|
|Centuries:||8th century BC - 7th century BC - 6th century BC|
|Decades:||640s BC 630s BC 620s BC - 610s BC - 600s BC 590s BC 580s BC|
|Years:|| 619 BC 618 BC 617 BC 616 BC 615 BC|
614 BC 613 BC 612 BC 611 BC 610 BC
|Categories:|| Births - Deaths - State leaders - Sovereign states|
Establishments - Disestablishments
Events and trendsEdit
- 619 BC — Alyattes becomes king of Lydia.
- 619 BC — Death of Zhou xiang wang, King of the Zhou Dynasty of China.
- 618 BC — Zhou qing wang becomes King of the Zhou Dynasty of China.
- 616 BC — Lucius Tarquinius Priscus becomes the fifth King of Rome.
- 615 BC — Neo-Babylonian kingdom begin attacking Assyrian cities.
- 614 BC — Sack of Asshur by the Medes and Babylonians.
- 613 BC — Death of Zhou qing wang, King of the Zhou Dynasty of China.
- 613 BC — King Zhuang of Chu ascends to the throne of Chu in China
- 612 BC — Zhou kuang wang becomes King of the Zhou Dynasty of China.
- 612 BC — An alliance of Medes, Scythians, Neo-Babylonians and Susianians besiege and conquer Nineveh at the Battle of Nineveh. King Sin-shar-ishkun of Assyria is killed in the sack.
- 612 BC — Ashur-uballit II attempts to keep the Assyrian empire alive by establishing himself as king at Harran.
- 612 BC — Estimation: Babylon, capital of Babylonia becomes the largest city of the world, taking the lead from Nineveh, capital of Assyria.
- 612 BC — Fall of the Assyrian Empire and Rise of the Neo-Babylonian Empire.
- 610 BC — Necho II succeeds Psammetichus I as king of Egypt.
- 610 BC — Birth of Anaximander, Greek philosopher (approximate date)
- 610 BC — Death of Psammetichus I, king of Egypt
- 612 BC — Death of King Sin-shar-ishkun of Assyria
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 610s BC. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|