|Centuries:||6th century · 7th century · 8th century|
|Decades:||580s 590s 600s 610s 620s 630s 640s|
|Years:||609 610 611 612 613 614 615|
|Gregorian calendar|| 612 |
|Ab urbe condita||1365|
|Armenian calendar|| 61 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1232 – -1231|
|Coptic calendar||328 – 329|
|Ethiopian calendar||604 – 605|
|Hebrew calendar||4372 – 4373|
|- Vikram Samvat||667 – 668|
|- Shaka Samvat||534 – 535|
|- Kali Yuga||3713 – 3714|
|Iranian calendar||10 BP – 9 BP|
|Islamic calendar||10 BH – 9 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1272|
|Thai solar calendar||1155|
- Battle of Salsu River. Sui force attacks Goguryeo with a much larger force of over 300,000 but is thwarted by General Ulji Moonduk and only 2,700 Sui troops survive.
- Saint Columbanus moves to Italy to establish the monastery of Bobbio (approximate date).
- The Holy Sponge is brought to Constantinople from Palestine.
- May 3 — Heraclius Constantine, first son of Byzantine Emperor Heraclius, and himself a future Emperor
- Oswiu, king of Northumbria
- Aj Ne' Ohl Mat, king of Palenque.
- Berthe, wife of Ethelbert of Kent.
- Eudokia, first wife of Heraclius.
- Gundemar, king of the Visigoths.
- Pacal I, king of Palenque.
- Priskos, Byzantine general.
- Saint Mungo (approximate date).
- Theudebert II, king of Austrasia.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 612. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 612 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 612
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 612
1 people died in 612
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Saint Doda (586-612)||Arnoald (c560-c611)||26|
14 people lived in 612
Events of the year 612 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 612.
There were 0 military battles in 612.