|Centuries:||6th century · 7th century · 8th century|
|Decades:||580s 590s 600s 610s 620s 630s 640s|
|Years:||612 613 614 615 616 617 618|
|615 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 615 |
|Ab urbe condita||1368|
|Armenian calendar|| 64 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1229 – -1228|
|Coptic calendar||331 – 332|
|Ethiopian calendar||607 – 608|
|Hebrew calendar||4375 – 4376|
|- Vikram Samvat||670 – 671|
|- Shaka Samvat||537 – 538|
|- Kali Yuga||3716 – 3717|
|Iranian calendar||7 BP – 6 BP|
|Islamic calendar||7 BH – 6 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1275|
|Thai solar calendar||1158|
- The Edict of Paris grants extensive rights to the Frankish nobility.
- Pippin of Landen becomes Mayor of the Austrasian Palace.
- Edwin of Northumbria takes refuge in East Anglia; he marries Cwenburga, daughter of Cearl of Mercia.
- The Turks invade China.
- The Sassanid Empire under Chosroes II sacks Jerusalem, taking away the relic of the True cross. 
- October 19 Pope Adeodatus I (also known as Deusdedit) succeeds Pope Boniface IV as the 68th pope.
- Muslims begin to emigrate to Abyssinia.
- ^ Roberts, J: "History of the World.". Penguin, 1994.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 615. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 615 at Familypedia
3 people were born in 615
|Father||Mother||Age mother at birth|
|Theodon I of Bavaria (615-?)||Garibald II of Bavaria (585-625)||Geila of Friuli (595-?)|
|Saint Begga (615-693)||Pepin of Landen (c580-640)||Saint Itta (-652)|
2 children were born to the 1 women born in 615
1 people died in 615
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Gunzo of Alamannia (bef583-615)||Unzelinus of Alamannia (568-607)||32|
14 people lived in 615
Events of the year 615 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 615.
There were 0 military battles in 615.