|Centuries:||6th century · 7th century · 8th century|
|Decades:||590s 600s 610s 620s 630s 640s 650s|
|Years:||626 627 628 629 630 631 632|
|629 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 629 |
|Ab urbe condita||1382|
|Armenian calendar|| 78 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1215 – -1214|
|Coptic calendar||345 – 346|
|Ethiopian calendar||621 – 622|
|Hebrew calendar||4389 – 4390|
|- Vikram Samvat||684 – 685|
|- Shaka Samvat||551 – 552|
|- Kali Yuga||3730 – 3731|
|Iranian calendar||7 – 8|
|Islamic calendar||7 – 8|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1289|
|Thai solar calendar||1172|
Persian and Byzantine EmpiresEdit
- Jerusalem reconquered by Byzantine Empire from the Persian Empire (September).
- The Battle of Mu'tah, the fist muslim expedition outside Arabia, fails to take the lands east of the Jordan river.
- Dagobert I becomes king of all of the Frankish territory
- Battle of Fid Eoin: The king of Dál Riata, Connad Cerr, is defeated by the Dál nAraidi led by Máel Caích.
- Emperor Jomei ascends to the throne of Japan.
- The Chinese Tang Dynasty launches Emperor Taizong's campaign against Eastern Tujue, a Göktürk khanate. The campaign was led in late winter by military commander Li Jing.
- Clotaire II, king of the Franks
- Connad Cerr, king of Dál Riata
- Pei Ji, Chinese chancellor of the Tang Dynasty (born 570)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 629. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 629 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 629
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 629
1 people died in 629
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Chlotar II (584-629)||Chilperik I (539-584)||Fredegonde (543-597)||45|
13 people lived in 629
Events of the year 629 at FamilypediaEdit
1 people were married in 629.
|Dagobert I (c603-c639)||Gormatrude + Nanthild (c610-642)+ Ragnetrude|
There were 0 military battles in 629.