Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Centuries:||6th century · 7th century · 8th century|
|Decades:||600s 610s 620s 630s 640s 650s 660s|
|Years:||627 628 629 630 631 632 633|
|Gregorian calendar|| 630 |
|Ab urbe condita||1383|
|Armenian calendar|| 79 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1214 – -1213|
|Coptic calendar||346 – 347|
|Ethiopian calendar||622 – 623|
|Hebrew calendar||4390 – 4391|
|- Vikram Samvat||685 – 686|
|- Shaka Samvat||552 – 553|
|- Kali Yuga||3731 – 3732|
|Iranian calendar||8 – 9|
|Islamic calendar||8 – 9|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1290|
|Thai solar calendar||1173|
- Serbs settle in the Balkans, having been invited by the Byzantine emperor Heraclius.
- Byzantine Emperor Heraclius recaptures Jerusalem from the Persians.
- Start of the Byzantine-Arab Wars.
- January 1 — Muhammad sets out toward Mecca with the army that will capture it bloodlessly.
- Armenia invaded by Chorpan Tarkhan; the Western Turkic Khaganate disintegrates.
- Chinese Buddhist monk Xuan Zang reaches India.
- Ardashir assassinated, succeeded by Shahrbaraz as king of Persia; Sharbaraz is assassinated and succeeded by Boran.
- The Tang Dynasty Chinese general Li Jing captured the Jiali Khan Ashina Duobi, which led to success in Emperor Taizong's campaign against Eastern Tujue launched at the end of the previous year, and resulted in the disintegration of the Göktürk Khanate.
- April 27 — Ardashir III, Persian king
- June 9 — Shahrbaraz, Persian king
- Du Ruhui, Chinese chancellor of the Tang Dynasty (b. 585)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 630. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 630 at Familypedia
1 people were born in 630
|Father||Mother||Age mother at birth|
|Sigebert III of Austrasia (c630-c656)||Dagobert I (c603-c639)||Ragnetrude|
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 630
0 people died in 630
13 people lived in 630
Events of the year 630 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 630.
There were 0 military battles in 630.