Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Centuries:||6th century - 7th century - 8th century|
|Decades:||600s 610s 620s - 630s - 640s 650s 660s|
|Years:|| 630 631 632 633 634|
635 636 637 638 639
|Categories:|| Births - Deaths - Architecture|
Establishments - Disestablishments
Events and TrendsEdit
- 630 — Serbs and Croats settle the Balkans in the provinces of Moesia, Pannonia and Dalmatia
- 632 — Death of Muhammad and transfer of authority in Islam to first caliph.
- 632, The Muslim conquests begin.
- 633 — Around this time Isidore of Seville completes his Etymologies
- 636 — Occupation of Palestine by followers of Muhammad
- 636, Around this time the Battle of al-Qādisiyyah resulted in a decisive victory for Muslims in the Islamic conquest of Persia, the Persian Empire is conquered by Muslim Arabs led by Khalid ibn al-Walid.
- 637 — Occupation of Mesopotamia by followers of Muhammad
- 639 — Plague of Emmaus
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 630s. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|