|Centuries:||6th century · 7th century · 8th century|
|Decades:||610s 620s 630s 640s 650s 660s 670s|
|Years:||638 639 640 641 642 643 644|
|Gregorian calendar|| 641 |
|Ab urbe condita||1394|
|Armenian calendar|| 90 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1203 – -1202|
|Coptic calendar||357 – 358|
|Ethiopian calendar||633 – 634|
|Hebrew calendar||4401 – 4402|
|- Vikram Samvat||696 – 697|
|- Shaka Samvat||563 – 564|
|- Kali Yuga||3742 – 3743|
|Iranian calendar||19 – 20|
|Islamic calendar||20 – 21|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1301|
|Thai solar calendar||1184|
- Revolt against Byzantine emperor Heraclonas; he is deposed and his brother Constans II becomes sole emperor.
- Alexandria formally surrendered to Amr ibn al-As by a treaty signed on November 8.
- Caesarea surrenders to the Arabs
- Founding of the city of Fostat, later Cairo, in Egypt.
- February 11 — Heraclius, Byzantine emperor
- Emperor Jomei, emperor of Japan
- King Mu of Baekje
- Ouyang Xun
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 641. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 641 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 641
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 641
1 people died in 641
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Amon of Judah (c664 BC-c641 BC)||Manasseh of Judah (c709 BC-c643 BC)||Meshullemeth|
10 people lived in 641
Events of the year 641 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 641.
There were 0 military battles in 641.