|Centuries:||6th century · 7th century · 8th century|
|Decades:||610s 620s 630s 640s 650s 660s 670s|
|Years:||642 643 644 645 646 647 648|
|Gregorian calendar|| 645 |
|Ab urbe condita||1398|
|Armenian calendar|| 94 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1199 – -1198|
|Coptic calendar||361 – 362|
|Ethiopian calendar||637 – 638|
|Hebrew calendar||4405 – 4406|
|- Vikram Samvat||700 – 701|
|- Shaka Samvat||567 – 568|
|- Kali Yuga||3746 – 3747|
|Iranian calendar||23 – 24|
|Islamic calendar||24 – 25|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1305|
|Thai solar calendar||1188|
- End of the reign of Empress Kogyoku, empress of Ancient Japan.
- Emperor Kotoku ascends to the throne of Ancient Japan.
- Supporters of Prince Shotoku gain supremacy.
- Goguryeo general Yang Man-chun resists the Emperor Taizong of Tang.
- July 10 — Soga no Iruka, assassinated in what was afterwards called the Isshi Incident
- Cen Wenben, Chinese Chancellor of the Tang Dynasty, also an editor of the Book of Zhou (born 595)
- Li Chengqian
- Yan Shigu
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 645. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 645 at Familypedia
1 people were born in 645
|Father||Mother||Age mother at birth|
|Chrodobertus II (645-)||Lantbertus I (620-)|
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 645
0 people died in 645
10 people lived in 645
Events of the year 645 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 645.
There were 0 military battles in 645.