Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Centuries:||6th century · 7th century · 8th century|
|Decades:||620s 630s 640s 650s 660s 670s 680s|
|Years:||649 650 651 652 653 654 655|
|Gregorian calendar|| 652 |
|Ab urbe condita||1405|
|Armenian calendar|| 101 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1192 – -1191|
|Coptic calendar||368 – 369|
|Ethiopian calendar||644 – 645|
|Hebrew calendar||4412 – 4413|
|- Vikram Samvat||707 – 708|
|- Shaka Samvat||574 – 575|
|- Kali Yuga||3753 – 3754|
|Iranian calendar||30 – 31|
|Islamic calendar||31 – 32|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1312|
|Thai solar calendar||1195|
- Arabs invade Nubia for the second time, laying siege to the city of Dunqulah and destroying its cathedral. (Previous invasion was in 642)
- Khazaria becomes an independent state (approximate date).
- Construction of the Giant Wild Goose Pagoda in Chang'an (modern Xi'an), Tang Dynasty China, is completed in this year during the reign of Emperor Gaozong of Tang.
- 'Abd al Rahman bin 'Awf frees 30000 slaves at his death.
- Abbas ibn Abd al-Muttalib, uncle of Muhammad, progenitor of the Abbasids
- Saint Ida of Nivelles, widow of Pippin of Landen, monastic foundress
- Rothari, king of the Lombards
- Li Tai
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 652. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 652 at Familypedia
1 people were born in 652
|Father||Mother||Age mother at birth|
1 children were born to the 1 women born in 652
1 people died in 652
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Saint Itta (-652)|
12 people lived in 652
Events of the year 652 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 652.
There were 0 military battles in 652.