|Centuries:||0th century - 1st century - 2nd century|
|Decades:|| 30s 40s 50s - 60s - 70s 80s 90s
|Years:||64 65 66 - 67 - 68 69 70|
|Gregorian calendar|| 67 |
|Ab urbe condita||820|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1777 – -1776|
|Coptic calendar||-217 – -216|
|Ethiopian calendar||59 – 60|
|Hebrew calendar||3827 – 3828|
|- Vikram Samvat||122 – 123|
|- Shaka Samvat||N/A|
|- Kali Yuga||3168 – 3169|
|Iranian calendar||555 BP – 554 BP|
|Islamic calendar||572 BH – 571 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 727|
|Thai solar calendar||610|
- Vindex revolts, first in a series of revolts that lead to Nero's downfall.
- Vespasian arrives in Judea to put down the Jewish Revolt.
- Nero travels to Greece, where he participates in the Olympic Games and other festivals.
- Sardinia becomes a Roman province.
- Nero, jealous of the success of Corbulo in Armenia, orders that he be put to death. Corbulo literally "falls on his sword".
- The historian Josephus, leader of the rebels in Galilee, is captured by the Romans led by Vespasian.
- Martyrdom of apostles Saint Peter and Saint Paul.
- Pope Linus succeeds Saint Peter as the second pope (in Catholic reckoning).
- June 29 — Saint Peter, apostle (traditional) (crucified upside down upon request)
- Cestius Gallus, defeated during the Jewish Revolt
- Gnaeus Domitius Corbulo, Roman general, suicide ordered by Nero
- Paul of Tarsus, apostle (executed), (later date)
People of the year 67 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 67
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 67
0 people died in 67
4 people lived in 67
|Ratherius der Franken (aft42-bef90)||Antenor III der West-Franken (c25-c69)|
|Richemer der Franken (aft59-bef114)||Ratherius der Franken (aft42-bef90)|
|Antenor III der West-Franken (c25-c69)||Clodomir I der West-Franken (c3-)|
Events of the year 67 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 67.
There were 0 military battles in 67.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 67. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|