Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Millennia:||1st millennium BC|
|Centuries:||8th century BC - 7th century BC - 6th century BC|
|Decades:||700s BC 690s BC 680s BC - 670s BC - 660s BC 650s BC 640s BC|
|Years:|| 679 BC 678 BC 677 BC 676 BC 675 BC|
674 BC 673 BC 672 BC 671 BC 670 BC
|Categories:|| Births - Deaths - State leaders - Sovereign states|
Establishments - Disestablishments
Events and trendsEdit
- 677 BC — Death of Zhou Li Wang, King of the Zhou Dynasty of China.
- 677 BC — Esarhaddon leads the Assyrian army against rebellious Arab tribes, advances as far as the Brook of Egypt.
- 676 BC — Zhou Hui Wang becomes King of the Zhou Dynasty of China.
- 675 BC — Esarhaddon begins the rebuilding of Babylon
- 674 BC — Esarhaddon puts down a revolt in Ashkelon supported by Taharqa, king of Egypt. In response, the Assyrians invade Egypt, but Taharqa is able to hold the invaders off.
- 673 BC — Tullus Hostilius becomes the third King of Rome.
- 671 BC — Esarhaddon again invades Egypt, capturing Memphis as well as a number of the royal family.
- 673 BC — Numa Pompilius, second of the Kings of Rome, successor to Romulus
- 670 BC — Mettius Fufetius, latin king of Alba Longa
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 670s BC. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|