|Centuries:||6th century - 7th century - 8th century|
|Decades:|| 640s 650s 660s - 670s - 680s 690s 700s
|Years:||668 669 670 - 671 - 672 673 674|
|Gregorian calendar|| 671 |
|Ab urbe condita||1424|
|Armenian calendar|| 120 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1173 – -1172|
|Coptic calendar||387 – 388|
|Ethiopian calendar||663 – 664|
|Hebrew calendar||4431 – 4432|
|- Vikram Samvat||726 – 727|
|- Shaka Samvat||593 – 594|
|- Kali Yuga||3772 – 3773|
|Iranian calendar||49 – 50|
|Islamic calendar||50 – 51|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1331|
|Thai solar calendar||1214|
- Perctarit returns from exile to become king of the Lombards
- King Ecgfrith of Northumbria defeats the Picts at the Battle of Two Rivers.
- Anglo-Saxon Chronicle reports "This year happened that great destruction among the fowls."
- Chinese Buddhist pilgrim I-Ching visits the capital of the partly-Buddhist kingdom of Srivijaya, Palembang, Indonesia and stays for 6 months to study Sanskrit grammar. He reported over 1000 buddhist monks in residence.
- Silla seizes control of the former Baekje capital of Sabi from the Tang Protectorate General to Pacify the East.
- The Jinshin War, a brief but violent battle breaks out in Japan as Emperor Kobun is overthrown by his uncle, the new Emperor Temmu.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 671. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 671 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 671
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 671
0 people died in 671
16 people lived in 671
Events of the year 671 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 671.
There were 0 military battles in 671.