Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Millennia:||1st millennium BC|
|Centuries:||8th century BC - 7th century BC - 6th century BC|
|Decades:||710s BC 700s BC 690s BC - 680s BC - 670s BC 660s BC 650s BC|
|Years:|| 689 BC 688 BC 687 BC 686 BC 685 BC|
684 BC 683 BC 682 BC 681 BC 680 BC
|Categories:|| Births - Deaths - State leaders - Sovereign states|
Establishments - Disestablishments
Events and trendsEdit
- 689 BC — King Sennacherib of Assyria sacks Babylon.
- 687 BC — Gyges becomes king of Lydia.
- 687 BC — Hezekiah succeeded by Manasseh as king of Judah.
- 682 BC — Death of Zhou zhuang wang, King of the Zhou Dynasty of China.
- 681 BC — Zhou li wang becomes King of the Zhou Dynasty of China.
- 681 BC — Esarhaddon succeeds Sennacherib as king of Assyria.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 680s BC. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|