Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Millennia:||1st millennium BC|
|Centuries:||8th century BC - 7th century BC - 6th century BC|
|Decades:||720s BC 710s BC 700s BC - 690s BC - 680s BC 670s BC 660s BC|
|Years:|| 699 BC 698 BC 697 BC 696 BC 695 BC|
694 BC 693 BC 692 BC 691 BC 690 BC
|Categories:|| Births - Deaths - State leaders - Sovereign states|
Establishments - Disestablishments
Events and trendsEdit
- 699 BC — Khallushu succeeds Shuttir-Nakhkhunte as king of the Elamite Empire.
- 697 BC — Birth of Duke Wen of Jin in China.
- 697 BC — Death of Zhou huan wang, King of the Zhou Dynasty of China.
- 696 BC — Zhou zhuang wang becomes King of the Zhou Dynasty of China.
- 696 BC — The Cimmerians ravage Phrygia, possible migration of the Armenians.
- 692 BC — Karib'il Watar of Saba' is recorded as having given gifts ("tribute") to King Sennacherib of Assyria.
- 691 BC — King Sennacherib of Assyria defeats king Humban-nimena of Elam in the Battle of Halule.
- 690 BC — Taharqa, a king of the Twenty-fifth Dynasty, ascends the throne of Egypt (approximate date)
- c. 690 BC — Death of Manava, author of the Indian geometric text of Sulba Sutras.
- 690s BC — W'rn Hywt of D'mt in Ethiopia appears in the inscriptional record and mentions the king of Saba', Karib'il Watar.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 690s BC. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|