|Centuries:||6th century - 7th century - 8th century|
|Decades:|| 660s 670s 680s - 690s - 700s 710s 720s
|Years:||695 696 697 - 698 - 699 700 701|
|698 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 698 |
|Ab urbe condita||1451|
|Armenian calendar|| 147 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1146 – -1145|
|Coptic calendar||414 – 415|
|Ethiopian calendar||690 – 691|
|Hebrew calendar||4458 – 4459|
|- Vikram Samvat||753 – 754|
|- Shaka Samvat||620 – 621|
|- Kali Yuga||3799 – 3800|
|Iranian calendar||76 – 77|
|Islamic calendar||78 – 79|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1358|
|Thai solar calendar||1241|
- Tiberius III deposes Leontius and becomes Byzantine Emperor.
- Arabs capture Carthage from the Byzantine Empire, and destroy it completely.
- Dae Jo-young is establish Balhae Kingdom.
- Khun Lo, a Thai prince, conquers Muang Sua, an early Laotian kingdom.
- At the Synod of Aquileia, the bishops of the diocese of Aquileia decided to end the Schism of the Three Chapters and return to communion with Rome.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 698. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 698 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 698
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 698
0 people died in 698
13 people lived in 698
Events of the year 698 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 698.
There were 0 military battles in 698.