Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Centuries:||0th century - 1st century - 2nd century|
|Decades:|| 40s 50s 60s - 70s - 80s 90s 100s
|Years:||68 69 70 - 71 - 72 73 74|
|Gregorian calendar|| 71 |
|Ab urbe condita||824|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1773 – -1772|
|Coptic calendar||-213 – -212|
|Ethiopian calendar||63 – 64|
|Hebrew calendar||3831 – 3832|
|- Vikram Samvat||126 – 127|
|- Shaka Samvat||N/A|
|- Kali Yuga||3172 – 3173|
|Iranian calendar||551 BP – 550 BP|
|Islamic calendar||568 BH – 567 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 731|
|Thai solar calendar||614|
- The Romans establish a fortress at York (Eboracum), as a base for their northern forces. Initially established solely for the legion IX Hispania, expansion later includes public housing, baths and temples.
- Potillius Cerealis, governor of Britain, puts down a revolt by the Brigantes.
- Vespasian and Nerva are Roman Consuls.
- Potillius Cerealis defeats Claudius Civilis at the Battle of Treves, thus quelling the Batavian rebellion.
- Titus is made praetorian praefect and receives pro-consular command and also tribunician power, all of which indicates that Vespasian will follow the hereditary tradition of succession.
Arts and SciencesEdit
- Use of locks with keys of clever design begins in Rome.
People of the year 71 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 71
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 71
0 people died in 71
3 people lived in 71
|Ratherius der Franken (aft42-bef90)||Antenor III der West-Franken (c25-c69)|
|Richemer der Franken (aft59-bef114)||Ratherius der Franken (aft42-bef90)|
Events of the year 71 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 71.
There were 0 military battles in 71.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 71. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|