- For the area code, see Area code 710.
|Centuries:||7th century - 8th century - 9th century|
|Decades:|| 680s 690s 700s - 710s - 720s 730s 740s
|Years:||707 708 709 - 710 - 711 712 713|
|710 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 710 |
|Ab urbe condita||1463|
|Armenian calendar|| 159 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1134 – -1133|
|Coptic calendar||426 – 427|
|Ethiopian calendar||702 – 703|
|Hebrew calendar||4470 – 4471|
|- Vikram Samvat||765 – 766|
|- Shaka Samvat||632 – 633|
|- Kali Yuga||3811 – 3812|
|Iranian calendar||88 – 89|
|Islamic calendar||91 – 92|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1370|
|Thai solar calendar||1253|
- End of the Asuka period, the second and last part of the Yamato period and beginning of the Nara period in Japan; Heijō-kyō (Nara) becomes the capital of Japan.
- April 5 — During the Cold Food Festival, Chinese Emperor Zhongzong of Tang had his chief ministers of court, sons-in-law, and high ranking military officers engage in the festive game of tug of war within a palace of Chang'an City. The Emperor purportedly laughed when two older ministers fell over during the game.
- Muslim army invited into Ceuta by its governor, Count Julian, who, being an opponent of Roderick, encourages them to invade the Iberian peninsula.
- Roderick deposes Achila to become king of the Visigoths.
- The first (wooden) Al-Aqsa Mosque is finished.
- Kakinomoto no Hitomaro, Japanese poet
- Saint Adalbert of Egmond
- Emperor Zhongzong of Tang China (assassinated, b. 656)
- Shangguan Wan'er, female Chinese poet and official of the Tang Dynasty (born 664)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 710. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 710 at Familypedia
1 people were born in 710
|Father||Mother||Age mother at birth|
|Robert I of Worms (710-c757)||Lantbertus II (670-741)|
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 710
0 people died in 710
16 people lived in 710
Events of the year 710 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 710.
There were 0 military battles in 710.