|Centuries:||7th century - 8th century - 9th century|
|Decades:|| 700s 710s 720s - 730s - 740s 750s 760s
|Years:||734 735 736 - 737 - 738 739 740|
|737 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 737 |
|Ab urbe condita||1490|
|Armenian calendar|| 186 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1107 – -1106|
|Coptic calendar||453 – 454|
|Ethiopian calendar||729 – 730|
|Hebrew calendar||4497 – 4498|
|- Vikram Samvat||792 – 793|
|- Shaka Samvat||659 – 660|
|- Kali Yuga||3838 – 3839|
|Iranian calendar||115 – 116|
|Islamic calendar||118 – 120|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1397|
|Thai solar calendar||1280|
- Battle of Narbonne — Frankish army under Charles Martel again defeated the Moors
- Favila becomes king of Asturias after Pelayo's death
- Danevirke fortification system is started.
- Gaul — Following the death of Theuderic IV the throne is left vacant temporarily by Charles Martel, Mayor of the Palace and effective ruler.
- In Ancient China, Emperor Xuanzong of Tang discarded the policy of conscripting men into the army that were replaced every three years, replacing them with long-service soldiers who were more battle-hardened and efficient.
- Smallpox epidemic ends in Ancient Japan. It reduces population by 30%.
- Dae Hungmu, the third king of Balhae
- Pelayo, King of Asturias (b. 690)
- Song Jing, ex-Chancellor of Tang China
- Theuderic IV, the Merovingian King of the Franks
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 737. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 737 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 737
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 737
0 people died in 737
14 people lived in 737
Events of the year 737 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 737.
There were 0 military battles in 737.