|Centuries:||7th century - 8th century - 9th century|
|Decades:|| 700s 710s 720s - 730s - 740s 750s 760s
|Years:||736 737 738 - 739 - 740 741 742|
|Gregorian calendar|| 739 |
|Ab urbe condita||1492|
|Armenian calendar|| 188 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1105 – -1104|
|Coptic calendar||455 – 456|
|Ethiopian calendar||731 – 732|
|Hebrew calendar||4499 – 4500|
|- Vikram Samvat||794 – 795|
|- Shaka Samvat||661 – 662|
|- Kali Yuga||3840 – 3841|
|Iranian calendar||117 – 118|
|Islamic calendar||121 – 122|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1399|
|Thai solar calendar||1282|
- Charles Martel drives the Moors out of France.
- With king Kormishosh the reign of the House of Ukil starts in Bulgaria.
- Alfonso I becomes king of Asturias.
- Boniface founds the Bishopric of Regensburg.
- Pope Gregory III appeals in vain to Charles Martel for help against the expansionist policies of Liutprand.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 739. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 739 at Familypedia
1 people were born in 739
|Father||Mother||Age mother at birth|
|Hezekiah (c739 BC-c687 BC)||Ahaz (751 BC-715 BC)||Abijah|
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 739
0 people died in 739
14 people lived in 739
Events of the year 739 at FamilypediaEdit
1 people were married in 739.
|Williswint (719-?)||Robert I of Worms (710-c757)|
There were 0 military battles in 739.