Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Millennia:||1st millennium BC|
|Centuries:||9th century BC - 8th century BC - 7th century BC|
|Decades:||770s BC 760s BC 750s BC - 740s BC - 730s BC 720s BC 710s BC|
|Years:|| 749 BC 748 BC 747 BC 746 BC 745 BC|
744 BC 743 BC 742 BC 741 BC 740 BC
|Categories:|| Births - Deaths - State leaders - Sovereign states|
Establishments - Disestablishments
Events and trendsEdit
- 747 BC — February 26 - Nabonassar becomes king of Babylonia.
- 747 BC — Meles becomes king of Lydia.
- 745 BC — The Crown of Assyria seized by Pul, who takes the name Tiglath-Pileser III.
- 743 BC — Duke Zhuang of the Chinese state of Zheng comes to power.
- 740 BC — Tiglath-Pileser III conquers the city of Arpad in Syria after two years of siege.
- 740 BC — Start of Ahaz's reign of Judah.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 740s BC. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|