|Centuries:||7th century - 8th century - 9th century|
|Decades:|| 710s 720s 730s - 740s - 750s 760s 770s
|Years:||744 745 746 - 747 - 748 749 750|
|747 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 747 |
|Ab urbe condita||1500|
|Armenian calendar|| 196 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1097 – -1096|
|Coptic calendar||463 – 464|
|Ethiopian calendar||739 – 740|
|Hebrew calendar||4507 – 4508|
|- Vikram Samvat||802 – 803|
|- Shaka Samvat||669 – 670|
|- Kali Yuga||3848 – 3849|
|Iranian calendar||125 – 126|
|Islamic calendar||129 – 130|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1407|
|Thai solar calendar||1290|
- Abu Muslim unites the Abbasid Empire against the Umayyads.
- Ibrahim the Imam, leader of an Abbasid revolt against the Umayyads, is captured.
- Emperor Xuanzong of Tang China abolished the death penalty in the Tang Dynasty.
- Carloman retires into a monastery. Pippin the Short remains sole ruler of the Franks as Mayor of the Palace.
- Outbreak of Plague in Sicily, Calabria, and Momenvasia
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 747. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 747 at Familypedia
1 people were born in 747
|Father||Mother||Age mother at birth|
|Charlemagne (747-814)||Pepin the Short (714-768)||Bertrada of Laon (720-783)|
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 747
0 people died in 747
17 people lived in 747
Events of the year 747 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 747.
There were 0 military battles in 747.