|Centuries:||7th century - 8th century - 9th century|
|Decades:|| 720s 730s 740s - 750s - 760s 770s 780s
|Years:||748 749 750 - 751 - 752 753 754|
|751 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 751 |
|Ab urbe condita||1504|
|Armenian calendar|| 200 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1093 – -1092|
|Coptic calendar||467 – 468|
|Ethiopian calendar||743 – 744|
|Hebrew calendar||4511 – 4512|
|- Vikram Samvat||806 – 807|
|- Shaka Samvat||673 – 674|
|- Kali Yuga||3852 – 3853|
|Iranian calendar||129 – 130|
|Islamic calendar||133 – 134|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1411|
|Thai solar calendar||1294|
- Pepin the Short is elected as king of the Franks by the Frankish nobility, marking the end of the Merovingian and beginning of the Carolingian dynasty.
- The Lombard king Aistulf captures Ravenna and the Romagna, ending the Byzantine Exarchate of Ravenna.
- Arabian armies defeated Chinese Tang troops in the Battle of Talas near Samarkand.
- The Japanese poetry anthology Kaifūsō is assembled.
- Like the storm of 721, the storm of this year at the southern Chinese seaport of Yangzhou reportedly destroyed over 1,000 ships engaged in canal and river traffic.
- The oldest surviving printed document, a Buddhist scripture, is printed in Korea
- Theodore succeeds Theophylact as Orthodox Patriarch of Antioch.
- Silla minister Gim Daeseong orders construction to begin on the Bulguksa and Seokguram temples at Gyeongju.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 751. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 751 at Familypedia
1 people were born in 751
|Father||Mother||Age mother at birth|
|Carloman (751-771)||Pepin the Short (714-768)||Bertrada of Laon (720-783)|
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 751
2 people died in 751
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Childebrand I de Bourgogne (678-751)||Pepin of Herstal (635-714)||Alpaida (c640-714)||73|
|Nivelon I de Bourgogne (c715-c778)||Childebrand I de Bourgogne (678-751)||36|
18 people lived in 751
Events of the year 751 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 751.
There were 0 military battles in 751.