|Centuries:||7th century - 8th century - 9th century|
|Decades:|| 720s 730s 740s - 750s - 760s 770s 780s
|Years:||752 753 754 - 755 - 756 757 758|
|755 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 755 |
|Ab urbe condita||1508|
|Armenian calendar|| 204 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1089 – -1088|
|Coptic calendar||471 – 472|
|Ethiopian calendar||747 – 748|
|Hebrew calendar||4515 – 4516|
|- Vikram Samvat||810 – 811|
|- Shaka Samvat||677 – 678|
|- Kali Yuga||3856 – 3857|
|Iranian calendar||133 – 134|
|Islamic calendar||137 – 138|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1415|
|Thai solar calendar||1298|
- Abd-ar-Rahman I lands in Spain, where the next year he will establish a new Umayyad dynasty.
- Offa deposes king Bernred of Mercia and takes the kingdom.
- Cynewulf deposes king Sebright of Wessex and takes the kingdom.
- Sudden change in style in the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle, from short descriptions to true short story.
- An Lushan begins the Anshi Rebellion against the Tang Dynasty state of China.
- Trisong Detsen becomes King of Tibet.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 755. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 755 at Familypedia
2 people were born in 755
|Father||Mother||Age mother at birth|
|Nivelon II de Madrie (755-805)||Nivelon I de Bourgogne (c715-c778)|
|William of Gellone (755-c813)||Thierry IV of Autun and Toulouse (c720-c782)||Auda of France (732-bef755)|
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 755
0 people died in 755
18 people lived in 755
Events of the year 755 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 755.
There were 0 military battles in 755.