|Centuries:||8th century - 9th century - 10th century|
|Decades:|| 770s 780s 790s - 800s - 810s 820s 830s
|Years:||804 805 806 - 807 - 808 809 810|
|807 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 807 |
|Ab urbe condita||1560|
|Armenian calendar|| 256 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1037 – -1036|
|Coptic calendar||523 – 524|
|Ethiopian calendar||799 – 800|
|Hebrew calendar||4567 – 4568|
|- Vikram Samvat||862 – 863|
|- Shaka Samvat||729 – 730|
|- Kali Yuga||3908 – 3909|
|Iranian calendar||185 – 186|
|Islamic calendar||191 – 192|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1467|
|Thai solar calendar||1350|
- After the death of Cuthred, king Coenwulf of Mercia takes control over Kent himself.
- Christianized Vikings from Denmark form an alliance with the Cornish.
- Al-Hakim massacres the chief citizens in Toledo.
- Krum becomes king of the Bulgars, with the capital in Pliska.
- The Christianized Vikings (Danes) land on the Cornish coast and form an Alliance with the Cornish to fight against the 'heathen' West Saxons.
- Li Ji Pu becomes Prime Minister to Emperor Xian Zong in China.
- Dhappula III becomes king of Sri Lanka making the capital city Anuradhapura.
- The Jame' Atiq Mosque of Qazvin is constructed in Qazvin by the orders of Harun al-Rashid.
- The great Book of Armagh was written by Ferdomnach, a scribe at the School of Armagh.
- The temple of Motoyamaji is built in Toyonaka, Japan.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 807. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 807 at Familypedia
1 people were born in 807
|Father||Mother||Age mother at birth|
|Theodoric (807-819)||Charlemagne (747-814)||Ethelind (?-?)|
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 807
1 people died in 807
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Robert II of Hesbaye (767-807)||Turincbertus of Worms (740-777)||40|
45 people lived in 807
Events of the year 807 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 807.
There were 0 military battles in 807.