|Centuries:||8th century - 9th century - 10th century|
|Decades:|| 790s 800s 810s - 820s - 830s 840s 850s
|Years:||826 827 828 - 829 - 830 831 832|
|Gregorian calendar|| 829 |
|Ab urbe condita||1582|
|Armenian calendar|| 278 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-1015 – -1014|
|Coptic calendar||545 – 546|
|Ethiopian calendar||821 – 822|
|Hebrew calendar||4589 – 4590|
|- Vikram Samvat||884 – 885|
|- Shaka Samvat||751 – 752|
|- Kali Yuga||3930 – 3931|
|Iranian calendar||207 – 208|
|Islamic calendar||213 – 214|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1489|
|Thai solar calendar||1372|
- Egbert of Wessex conquers Mercia and is recognized as Bretwalda.
- The Saracens ravage the coast of Dalmatia.
- Oldest known mention of the city of Wiesbaden (approximate date)
- Saint Ansgar introduced Christianity to Sweden.
- Ansgar is appointed missionary to Sweden by Louis the Pious, at the request of the Swedish king Björn at Hauge.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 829. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 829 at Familypedia
1 people were born in 829
|Father||Mother||Age mother at birth|
|Unknown de Nantes (829-878)||Lambert II de Nantes (-852)||Theodrade of Italy (?-?)|
1 children were born to the 1 women born in 829
0 people died in 829
45 people lived in 829
Events of the year 829 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 829.
There were 0 military battles in 829.