Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Centuries:||0th century - 1st century - 2nd century|
|Decades:|| 50s 60s 70s - 80s - 90s 100s 110s
|Years:||81 82 83 - 84 - 85 86 87|
|Gregorian calendar|| 84 |
|Ab urbe condita||837|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1760 – -1759|
|Coptic calendar||-200 – -199|
|Ethiopian calendar||76 – 77|
|Hebrew calendar||3844 – 3845|
|- Vikram Samvat||139 – 140|
|- Shaka Samvat||6 – 7|
|- Kali Yuga||3185 – 3186|
|Iranian calendar||538 BP – 537 BP|
|Islamic calendar||555 BH – 554 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 744|
|Thai solar calendar||627|
- Possible date of the Battle of Mons Graupius (83 or 84), in which Gnaeus Julius Agricola defeats the Caledonians.
- Pliny the Younger is sevir equitum Romanorum (commander of a cavalry squadron).
- The construction of the Limes, a line of Roman fortifications from the Rhine to the Danube, is begun.
- Through his election as consul for ten years and censor for life, Domitian openly subordinates the republican aspect of the state to the monarchical.
- Domitian increases the troops' pay by one third, thus securing their loyalty.
- Change of Jianchu era to Yuanhe era of the Chinese Eastern Han Dynasty.
People of the year 84 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 84
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 84
0 people died in 84
4 people lived in 84
|Odomir der Franken (aft76-c128)||Richemer der Franken (aft59-bef114)||Ascyla|
|Ratherius der Franken (aft42-bef90)||Antenor III der West-Franken (c25-c69)|
|Richemer der Franken (aft59-bef114)||Ratherius der Franken (aft42-bef90)|
Events of the year 84 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 84.
There were 0 military battles in 84.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 84. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|