|Centuries:||8th century - 9th century - 10th century|
|Decades:|| 830s 840s 850s - 860s - 870s 880s 890s
|Years:||862 863 864 - 865 - 866 867 868|
|865 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 865 |
|Ab urbe condita||1618|
|Armenian calendar|| 314 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-979 – -978|
|Coptic calendar||581 – 582|
|Ethiopian calendar||857 – 858|
|Hebrew calendar||4625 – 4626|
|- Vikram Samvat||920 – 921|
|- Shaka Samvat||787 – 788|
|- Kali Yuga||3966 – 3967|
|Iranian calendar||243 – 244|
|Islamic calendar||250 – 251|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1525|
|Thai solar calendar||1408|
- Ethelred succeeds as king of Wessex (or 866).
- Louis the German divides his kingdom among his sons.
- Lothair, threatened with excommunication, takes back his first wife, Theutberga
- A Russian expedition for the first time threatens Constantinople.
- Bulgaria under Boris I converts to Orthodox Christianity.
- Hersent, Duchess of Lorraine, France
- Abū Bakr Muhammad ibn Zakarīya al-Rāzi, physician, philosopher, and scholar who discovererd alcohol.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 865. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 865 at Familypedia
9 people were born in 865
5 children were born to the 4 women born in 865
3 people died in 865
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Lothar (848-865)||Charles the Bald (823-877)||Ermentrude d'Orléans (830-869)||17|
|Donat de Melun (c790-c865)|
|Æthelberht of Wessex (-865)||Æthelwulf of Wessex (c795-858)||Osburga (-bef856)|
103 people lived in 865
Events of the year 865 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 865.
There were 0 military battles in 865.