Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Centuries:||0th century - 1st century - 2nd century|
|Decades:|| 50s 60s 70s - 80s - 90s 100s 110s
|Years:||85 86 87 - 88 - 89 90 91|
- For the processor, see Intel 8088.
|Gregorian calendar|| 88 |
|Ab urbe condita||841|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1756 – -1755|
|Coptic calendar||-196 – -195|
|Ethiopian calendar||80 – 81|
|Hebrew calendar||3848 – 3849|
|- Vikram Samvat||143 – 144|
|- Shaka Samvat||10 – 11|
|- Kali Yuga||3189 – 3190|
|Iranian calendar||534 BP – 533 BP|
|Islamic calendar||550 BH – 549 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 748|
|Thai solar calendar||631|
- Two Egyptian obelisks are erected in Benevento in front of the temple of Isis, in honour of Domitian.
- Quintilian retires from teaching and from pleading, to compose his great work on the training of the orator (Institutio Oratoria). (approximate date)
- The first Dacian War ends.
- Last year (4th) of yuanhe era and start of zhanghe era of the Chinese Eastern Han Dynasty, with the debut of the reign of Han Hedi as Emperor of China.
- Marcion, religious thinker, in Asia Minor
- Valerius Flaccus, epic poet (The Argonauts)
- Zhangdi, Emperor of China
- Dou Gu, general of Han Dynasty
People of the year 88 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 88
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 88
0 people died in 88
4 people lived in 88
|Odomir der Franken (aft76-c128)||Richemer der Franken (aft59-bef114)||Ascyla|
|Ratherius der Franken (aft42-bef90)||Antenor III der West-Franken (c25-c69)|
|Richemer der Franken (aft59-bef114)||Ratherius der Franken (aft42-bef90)|
Events of the year 88 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 88.
There were 0 military battles in 88.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 88. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|