|Centuries:||8th century - 9th century - 10th century|
|Decades:|| 870s 880s 890s - 900s - 910s 920s 930s
|Years:||897 898 899 - 900 - 901 902 903|
|Gregorian calendar|| 900 |
|Ab urbe condita||1653|
|Armenian calendar|| 349 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-944 – -943|
|Coptic calendar||616 – 617|
|Ethiopian calendar||892 – 893|
|Hebrew calendar||4660 – 4661|
|- Vikram Samvat||955 – 956|
|- Shaka Samvat||822 – 823|
|- Kali Yuga||4001 – 4002|
|Iranian calendar||278 – 279|
|Islamic calendar||286 – 288|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1560|
|Thai solar calendar||1443|
- Gyeonhwon formally establishes the kingdom of Hubaekje in southwestern Korea.
- Merchants from southwest Asia and India settle on the east-African coast, trading gold, beads and metal for ivory and slaves.
- Harald Fairhair of the Yngling or Scilfing dynasty subdues the petty kings of Norway and conquers the Orkney and Shetland islands.
- Persian scientist, Rhazes, distinguished smallpox from measles in the course of his writings. Holding against any sort of orthodoxy, particularly Aristotle's physics, he maintained "the conception of an 'absolute' time, regarded by him as a never-ending flow".
- Abu Jafar Khazeni, Persian astronomer and mathematician
- August 13 — Zwentibold, last King of Lotharingia (b. 870)
- Domnall II, King of the Picts
- Fulk the Venerable, Archbishop of Rheims, assassinated by Count Baldwin II of Flanders
People of the year 900 at Familypedia
9 people were born in 900
11 children were born to the 3 women born in 900
3 people died in 900
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Zwentibold (870-900)||Arnulf of Carinthia (850-899)||30|
|Launus, Seigneur de Déols (-c900)|
|Donald II of Scotland (-900)||Constantine I of Scotland (-876)|
115 people lived in 900
Events of the year 900 at FamilypediaEdit
1 people were married in 900.
|Oda von Sachsen (?-952)||Zwentibold (870-900)+Gerhard von Metzgau (870-910)|
There were 0 military battles in 900.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 900. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|