|Centuries:||9th century - 10th century - 11th century|
|Decades:|| 870s 880s 890s - 900s - 910s 920s 930s
|Years:||902 903 904 - 905 - 906 907 908|
|905 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 905 |
|Ab urbe condita||1658|
|Armenian calendar|| 354 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-939 – -938|
|Coptic calendar||621 – 622|
|Ethiopian calendar||897 – 898|
|Hebrew calendar||4665 – 4666|
|- Vikram Samvat||960 – 961|
|- Shaka Samvat||827 – 828|
|- Kali Yuga||4006 – 4007|
|Iranian calendar||283 – 284|
|Islamic calendar||292 – 293|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1565|
|Thai solar calendar||1448|
- This article is about the year A.D. 905. For other uses of the term, see 905.
- Under the imperial order of Emperor Daigo, four poets are selected to compile the Kokin Wakashū, an anthology of poetry.
- Himerius, the Logothete of the Drome, wins a victory over the Arab fleet in the Aegean Sea.
- Zhu Wen killed most of the Tang Dynasty imperial family
- Abaoji of the Khitan swears brotherhood with Shatuo Turk Li Keyong
- Berengar of Friuli succeeds Louis the Blind as King of Italy.
- Naum of Preslav founds a monastery at Lake Ohrid.
- Sancho I of Pamplona succeeds Fortun I of Pamplona as the King of Pamplona and creates a Basque kingdom centered in Navarre.
People of the year 905 at Familypedia
8 people were born in 905
6 children were born to the 4 women born in 905
0 people died in 905
121 people lived in 905
Events of the year 905 at FamilypediaEdit
1 people were married in 905.
|Foucher I de Limoges (885-923)||Dina de Chanac|
There were 0 military battles in 905.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 905. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|