|Centuries:||9th century - 10th century - 11th century|
|Decades:|| 900s 910s 920s - 930s - 940s 950s 960s
|Years:||932 933 934 - 935 - 936 937 938|
|Gregorian calendar|| 935 |
|Ab urbe condita||1688|
|Armenian calendar|| 384 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-909 – -908|
|Coptic calendar||651 – 652|
|Ethiopian calendar||927 – 928|
|Hebrew calendar||4695 – 4696|
|- Vikram Samvat||990 – 991|
|- Shaka Samvat||857 – 858|
|- Kali Yuga||4036 – 4037|
|Iranian calendar||313 – 314|
|Islamic calendar||323 – 324|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1595|
|Thai solar calendar||1478|
- Estimation: Córdoba, capital of Al-Andalus becomes the largest city of the world, taking the lead from Baghdad, capital of Abbasid caliph Ar-Radi.
- Václav (Saint Wenceslas), Duke of the Bohemians, murdered by his brother, Boleslav, who succeeds him
- Haakon the Good, son of Harald Fairhair, once again reunites the Norwegian lands.
- Gyeon Hwon, the king of Hubaekje, is overthrown by his eldest son Singeom.
- King Gyeongsun, the last king of Unified Silla, formally surrenders to Wang Geon bringing to an end the Silla kingdom. Goryeo Dynasty starts.
- Later Shu founded by Meng Zhixiang in Chengdu
- Ferdowsi Tousi, Persian poet
People of the year 935 at Familypedia
11 people were born in 935
12 children were born to the 4 women born in 935
3 people died in 935
170 people lived in 935
Events of the year 935 at FamilypediaEdit
2 people were married in 935.
|Bernard I de Turenne (915-981)||Dode de Quercy (920-984)|
|Gerloc de Normandie (c912-962)||William III of Aquitaine (c900-963)|
There were 0 military battles in 935.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 935. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|