Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Millennia:||1st millennium BC|
|Centuries:||11th century BC - 10th century BC - 9th century BC|
|Decades:||980s BC 970s BC 960s BC - 950s BC - 940s BC 930s BC 920s BC|
|Years:|| 959 BC 958 BC 957 BC 956 BC 955 BC|
954 BC 953 BC 952 BC 951 BC 950 BC
|Categories:|| Births - Deaths - State leaders - Sovereign states|
Establishments - Disestablishments
Events and trendsEdit
- 959 BC — Psusennes II succeeds Siamun as king of Egypt.
- 957 BC — The reign of Mu Wang of the Zhou Dynasty ends.
- 952 BC — Thersippus, King of Athens dies after a reign of 41 years and is succeeded by his son Phorbas.
- 950 BC — Northern Egypt starts to be rules by Libyan pharaohs. The Libyans build cities and for the first time a sturdy urban life grows up in the Nile Delta.
- c. 950 BC–800 BC — Earliest parts of Bible are written.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 950s BC. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|