Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Sex : Male
- Born: Abt [[ | ]], 1750
- Died: Bet Jan 22, 1826 and Apr 29, 1826 at Kent, England, United Kingdom at years
- Interment: [[ | ]], [[|]] at Location
- Father: Thomas Cramp (Bef 1735-Bet 1769)
- Sibling: John Cramp (?-Aft 1764)
- Sibling: Richard Cramp (?-Aft 1826)
- Sibling: Thomas Cramp (?-Aft 1764)
- Sibling: Peter Cramp (?-Aft 1826)
- Sibling: Aaron Martin Cramp (Abt 1750-Bet 1826)
- Sibling: Martin Cramp (?-?)
- Spouse: UNKNOWN (?-Bef 1826)
Date:e 29 Apr 1826
Location:at Thanet, Kent, England, United Kingdom
Notes: Aaron Martin Cramp of St Peter the Apostle, Thanet, gentleman, will dated 22 Jan 1826 To be buried at Littlebourn with my late dear wife Brother Peter and his wife Sarah Brother Richard Mrs Elizabeth Hodgman wife of Mr Thomas Hodgman now my housekeeper Mrs Mary Franklyn my late housekeeper Rev George Townsend of Ramsgate Abraham Austen my bailiff Occupier Philpott Property purchased from Thomas Wilcocks Property at Cladingbolds, St Peters, late the estate of Thomas Quested Thomas Hodgman Martin Cramp Tolputt grandson of my late brother Martin Edward Dering of Margate gentleman, executor Nephews Thomas Cramp son of my late brother Martin, and John Cramp of Garlinge, executors Meetinghouse established by the said Thomas Cramp at St Peters Meetinghouse established by Mr Thomas Christophers at Broadstairs Nephews John, Thomas and George sons of my brother Peter Witnesses Benj'n Busbridge - Wm Brooke - Hy Brooke.
Yewenyi 09:07, 15 Sep 2005 (UTC)
- Probate 27 Jan 1769 Archdeaconry Court of Canterbury
- Probate 29 Apr 1826 Prerogative Court of Canterbury