- Daughter of Parents Unknown - see Research Notes. Use NFS #MXHN-VCY
- 1751 : Birth at Shrewsbury, Worcester Co, Massachusetts Province
- 1752-Jun-17 : Birth at Westborough, Worcester Co, Massachusetts Province
- 1775-May-18 : Marriage to Daniel Warren (1752-1833) of Westborough Mass. - Use NFS #K8BW-68W
- 1775-Jun-17 : Battle of Bunker Hill - 23rd Birthday of Daniel Warren - soldier at the battle.
- 1777 : Relocates to Petersborough
- 1782 : Relocates to Dublin, N.H. - Settled Lot 2 / Range 9.
- 1840-Apr-13 : Death at Dublin New Hampshire
Children of Daniel and Abigail Warren
- I. Anne Warren (1778) - m. Eli Twitchell in 1797 - son of Ebenezer Twitchell
- II. Moses Warren (1779-) - died at Troy NY b. Dec 4 1779 - children - 9 children
- III. Abigail Warren (1782-1844) - b April 7 1782 / died Oct 7 1844 - unmarried
- IV. Daniel Warren (1784-1818) - b. Nov 2 1784 / died about 1818 in New York City - attorney-at-law.
- V. John Warren (1787-1859) - b Jan 18 1787. m Mary Gilchrest in Jan 1808 with many children. - 11 children
- VI. Jonathon Warren (1789) b April 15 1789 / m. Feb 16 1818 to Mary Appleton daughter of Deacon Francis Appleton. - 3 children
- VII. Jesse Warren (1791-1818) b Oct 3 1791 / d Apr 6 1818.
- VIII. Nahum Warren (1794) b Oct 28 1794 / m Sarah Dunbar daughter of Rev Elijah Dunbar of Petersborough. - 8 children
- This History of Dublin N.H. - Levi Washburn Leonard, Charles Mason - History - 1855 - pg 410-411. - Google Books
- Wikipedia - Battle of Bunker Hill
There is also a bit of confusion over Abigail Drury -
- Abigail Drury (1743-1796) married to Charles Adams at about the same time in Shrewsbury. m 16 Dec 1763 (age 20) at Shrewsbury. Died 1796 in Worcester Co, MASS and is buried at the Mechanic Street Cemetary. Death recorded in Vital Records for Abigail Adams.
- Abigail Drury (1751-1840) married to Daniel Warren at age 23 in Westborough, moved to Dublin NH and had many children.
- Marriage of "Daniel Warrin, Jr to Abigail Drury of Shrewsbury" - 18-May-1775 at Westborough - See Vital Records of Westborough - pg 215. But which Daniel Warren and which Abigail Drury?
Abigail Drury - b. Feb 8, 1743 to Daniel and Sarah Drury - Vital Records of Shrewsbury, MA (Pg 36) She was the daughter of Daniel Drury and Sarah Flagg. Marriage banns for Abigail Drury and Charles Adams Jr were published on 16 December 1763 at Shrewsbury, MA; Charles of Worcester. Abigail Drury married Charles Jr, son of Charles Adams and Priscilla (?), on 8 February 1764 at Shrewsbury, MA; listed as Charles of Worcester and Abigail of Shrewsbury. Abigail Drury died on 6 October 1796 at Worcester, MA; aged 52y, under the name Adams.