This text is collapsible.
Note that Adalbert and his family are found on many genealogical sites, but that there is little proof of the veracity of the information. Adalbert certainly was not Count of Ghent (as such a title never existed) or Viscount of Ghent: Lambert was). Perhaps Lambert and Adalbert were the same person, perhaps Lambert was Adalbert's son or (more likely) brother or cousin.
|Offspring of Adalbert van Gent and Ermengarde of Flanders (c1005-)|
|Ralph van Gent (c1022-)||1022|| Gisela Unknown (c1028-?)|
Common ancestors of Adalbert van Gent (c1004-) and Ermengarde of Flanders (c1005-)
- Adele de Vermandois (910-960)
- Arnulf I of Flanders (c890-965)
- Baldwin II of Flanders (c865-918)
- Herbert II de Vermandois (884-943)
- Hildebranda of France (895-931)
- Ælfthryth of Wessex (c872-929)