Adam Stom was born on November 11, 1818 in Ellery, New York to Lawrence Stom and Charity Pickard. Adam worked as a farmer in Ellery, New York. Adam married his first cousin, Sarah M. Pickard, daughter of Peter Pickard and Mary Fenton-Miller. His parents lived with his family until their deaths. Adam died on June 20, 1879 in Ellery, New York.
|Offspring of Adam Stom and Sarah M. Pickard (1824-1890)|
|Sarah Teresa Stom (1845-?)||1845|| Unknown Woodward (?-?)|
|Mary Jeanette Stom (1846-1875)||19 September 1846 (New York+ United States)||23 October 1875 (New York+ United States)|| Henry Wheeler (1845-1897)|
|Charity A. Stom (1854-1892)||1854 (New York+ United States)||29 May 1892 (Pickard Street+Ellery+ Chautauqua CountyNew York+ United States)|| John B. Carpenter (1848-1927)|
- 1850 United States Federal Census, Ellery, Chautauqua County, New York.
- 1860 United States Federal Census, Ellery, Chautauqua County, New York.
- 1870 United States Federal Census, Ellery, Chautauqua County, New York.
- Red Bird Cemetery Records
Common ancestors of Adam Stom (1818-1879) and Sarah M. Pickard (1824-1890)
- Anna Barbara Weiser (1700-1750)
- Anna Elizabeth Stroh (?-?)
- Anna Kuhn (1654-bef1758)
- Anna Magdalena Uebele (1668-1709)
- Anna Marie Kummer (1634-?)
- Barbara Elisabetha Bellinger (1694-aft1738)
- Bartholomew Pickard, Jr. (1676-1742)
- Eechje Classez (1680-1767)
- Gertrude Windecker (1738-?)
- Hans John Gerlach (1632-1682)
- Jacobus Pickard (1730-1791)
- Johann Christian Gerlach (1672-1764)
- Johann Conrad Weiser (1662-1746)
- Johann Hartman Windecker (1676-aft1754)
- John Adam Garlock (1733-1822)
- John Pickard (1760-1827)
- John Schill (?-?)
- Magdelena Maria Garlock (1767-1851)
- Maria Lena Schill (1745-1834)
- Nicholas Bellinger (1645-aft1719)
- Nicholas Pickard (1701-c1750)
- Nicolaus Windecker, Jr. (1653-?)