7 April 1620 at Groton Manor in Groton, Suffolk, England to John Winthrop (1587-1649) and Margaret Tyndale (c1587-1647) and died 24 August 1652 in (New England) of unspecified causes. He married Elizabeth Glover (c1620-1642) 1642 . He married Elizabeth Hawkins (c1620) . Ancestors are from the United Kingdom.Adam Winthrop was born
Adam's Chair, a great rock in Waltham, MA is named after Adam.
- Son of Governor John Winthrop (1587-1649) and Margaret Tyndale
- Born 7 Apr 1620 at Groton Manor, Suffolk, England
- 1631 - immigration to America
- Died 24 Aug 1652 in New England at age 32, quite unexpectedly.
- Married 1st Elizabeth Glover in 1642; died in Sept 1642.
- Married 2nd Elizabeth Hawkins - as a widow she later married John Richards in 1654.
|Offspring of Adam Winthrop and Elizabeth Hawkins (c1620)|
|Adam Winthrop (1647-1700)||15 October 1647 Boston, Massachusetts, United States||3 August 1700 Boston, Massachusetts, United States|| Mary Luttrell (c1647)|
Children of Adam Winthrop and Elizabeth Hawkins
- 1. Adam Winthrop (1647-1700)
- 2. Unconfirmed if there is a daughter named Mary?