15 October 1647 in Boston, Massachusetts, United States to Adam Winthrop (1620-1652) and Elizabeth Hawkins (c1620) and died 3 August 1700 in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of unspecified causes. He married Mary Luttrell (c1647) in Bristol, Bristol, England, United Kingdom. Ancestors are from the United Kingdom.Adam Winthrop was born
|Offspring of Adam Winthrop and Mary Luttrell (c1647)|
|Mary Winthrop (c1670)|| |
|Adam Winthrop (1672-1743)||1672 England, United Kingdom||2 October 1743|| Anna|
Adam was educated at Harvard and then went to Bristol, England as a merchant for a time before returning to New England as a military captain and government representative.
- Son of Adam Winthrop 1620A and Elizabeth Glover.
- Born in Boston, MA on 15 Oct 1647
- Died in Boston, MA on 3 Aug 1700 at age 52.
- Graduated Harvard College in 1668 (see Sibley's Graduates II.247)
- Married Mary Luttrell in Bristol, England
- Returned to Boston in 1679
Children of Adam Winthrop and Mary Luttrell
Marriage and birth children occurred in England.
- Mary Winthrop
- Adam Winthrop (1672-1743) -
- Third child ?
- Historic Homes, Places and Genealogical Memoirs of Middlesex County - Vol I, pg 2, Publ 1908 - See Google Books
Namesakes of Adam Winthrop (1647-1700)