Adolphus Farrington (1845 - 1884) was a trimming manufacturer from London, Middlesex.
Adolphus Farrington was born in East London. He was christened on 16 February 1845. His parents were Andrew Farrington (1817-1855) and Margaret Niven (1821-1874). Adolphus married, in 1867 in Hackney, London, to Sarah Hannah Bottomley. The family lived in London City where Adolphus worked as a trimming manufacturer. The couple had the following children:
- Alice Elizabeth Farrington (born 1869) married 1895
- William Ernest Farrington (born 1871)
- Edith M Farrington (born 1873)
- Sydney J Farrington (born 1875)
- Charles H Farrington (born 1877)
- Alfred Harry Farrington (born 1880)
By 1901, Sydney Farrington worked as a hydraulic engineer. Edith worked as a general clerk. Charles worked as a blackfriars. Alfred worked as a ticket writer.
Adolphus Farrington died aged thirty-nine in London City in 1884.