Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Sex : Male
- Born: [[ | ]], 1902 at The Bogs, Hooe, Sussex, England
- Died: [[ | ]], 1916 at The Bogs, Hooe, Sussex, England at 14 years
- Interment: [[ | ]], [[|]] at Location
- Sibling: Albert Edmund Deeprose (1902-1916)
- Sibling: Mabel Florence Deeprose (?-?)
(Research):Albert was the first son of Rufus and Alice. He was never expected to reach adulthood as he was what was then alled a `blue baby' and had a hole ih the heart. Nowadays this condition can be rectified and sufferers rarely die. Alice suffered several mis-carriages and still births before giving birth to Mabel, her only child to survive.Alice was 40 at the time.To maximize the chance of going to full term, Alice stayed in bed the whole pregancy. which gave rise to her being dubbed `Lady Deeprose'. They were also considered to be quite well-off financially.
- Anne Kratzmann
- Marion B Harper Cramp(e) One Name Association CD Rom Created in April 2002