Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
School Teacher - Educator - Minister
- Son of Charles Wheeler Warren (1818-1900) and Jane White.
- 1844-Feb-14 : Birth at Leicester, Worcester, Massachusetts USA
- 1867-Dec-24 : Marriage to Angelia Emily Hastings - daughter of Chester and Emily Hastings.
- 1882-Aug-31 : Ordained a minister at Mankato Minnesota after Graduation from Yale College - Theology
- 1920 : Listed on US Census
Graduate of Philips Academy of Andover MA and Yale College. Taught at Ripon College in Wisconsin Taught at Leicester Academy Taught at Spencer HS and Grafton HS in Massachusetts Then studied theology at Yale College. - Graduating in 1882. He then becomes minister of the Congregational Church at Lake Benton - Minnesota. Since 1885 he has been farming at Lake Benton; has been secretary of the state central committee of the Farmers Alliance and engrossing clerk of the House of Representatives.
Albert Warren (1844-1925) - m. Angelica Emily Hastings on 24 Dec 1867 and had two children - Walter and Emily. Albert is alive on the 1920 US Census.
Children of Albert and Angelia WarrenEdit
- Walter Chester Warren (1868-?) - b. 26 Oct 1868- m. Emma Keffer of Des Moines Iowa
- Charles Albert Warren (1872-?)- b. 30 June 1872 - m. Mary A. Greenwood (born Sept 1876) of Worcester MASS - 1900 Census living together in Leicester MA but no children.
- Emily Myrtle Warren (1873-?) - b. 5 Dec 1873 - m. Henry A. Gould of Leiceseter
Famous Ancestors Edit
- Elijah Warren (1758-1843), - Great -Grandfather and American Revolutionary Soldier
- Warenne Family Ancestry
- Source-Google Books: Historic Homes and Places and Genealogical and Personal Memors relating to the Families of Middlesex County, Massachusetts, Vol III, pg 1049-50.
- Genealogies of the Early Settlers of Watertown,Mass. ;Henry Bond: 1855. Pg 620.
- Source-Google Books: Historic Homes, Institutions, Genealogical and Personal Memoirs of Worcester County Massachussetts, Vol II - Pg 251-253.