Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
",40.833" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 40.845.
",14.25" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 14.258.
",41.417,41.379,41.398,41.381,41.406,41.367,41.388,41.414" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 41.383.
",2.152,2.174,2.163,2.175,2.175,2.166,2.175" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 2.183.
|Offspring of Alfonso IV de Aragón and Teresa of Entença (1300-1327)|
|Alfonso of Aragon (1315-1317)|| |
|Constance of Aragon (1318-1346)||<year not a number>||<year not a number> Montpellier|| Jaime III de Mallorca (1315-1349)|
|Pedro IV of Aragon (1319-1387)||<year not a number> Balaguer||<year not a number>|| Maria of Navarre (c1329-1347)|
Leonor of Portugal (1328-1348)
Eleanor of Sicily (1325-1375)
Sibila of Fortià (?-1406)
|Jaume I of Urgell (1321-1347)|| |
|Isabella of Aragon (1323-1327)|| |
|Fadrique of Aragon (1325-?)|| |
|Sancho of Aragon (1327-1327)|
|Offspring of Alfonso IV de Aragón and Leonor of Castile (1307-1359)|
|Ferdinando of Aragon (1329-1363)|| |
|Juan of Aragon (1331-1358)|
Common ancestors of Alfonso IV of Aragon (1299-1336) and Leonor of Castile (1307-1359)
- Alfonso VIII, King of Castile (1155-1214)
- Amédée IV de Savoie (1197-1253)
- Andrew II of Hungary (c1177-1235)
- Anne de Bourgogne (1192-1243)
- Beatrice De Savoy (1214-1259)
- Beatrice de Savoie (1214-1259)
- Beatrice de Savoie (1223-1258)
- Constance of Sicily (1249-1302)
- Eleanor of England (1162-1214)
- Friedrich II of the Holy Roman Empire (1195-1250)
- Jaime I de Aragón (1208-1276)
- Manfred of Sicily (1232-1266)
- Pedro II de Aragón (1174-1213)
- Pedro III de Aragón (1240-1285)
- Violant of Hungary (c1216-1253)
- Yolande de Courtenay (1200-1233)