Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Alma Feltner (1883-1940) Mother of Walter Francis O'Malley (1903-1979) who was owner of the Brooklyn Dodgers from 1950 to 1979 (b. March 6, 1883, New York City, New York, USA - d. June 01, 1940, Amityville, Suffolk County, Long Island, New York, 11701, USA)
- George Feltner (1851-1940) of Hamburg, Germany
- Dorothea Schmaus (1848-1936) of Bamberg, Bavaria, Germany
She was born on March 6, 1883.
- Anna Margaret Feltner (1877-c1955) who married Melvin James Yates on December 31, 1907 in the Bronx
- Augusta F. Feltner (1879-1954) who never married
- Rosamund Feltner (1880-1952), aka Rose Feltner who married Matthew John Donovan (1879-1958) on April 24, 1904 in New York City
- George Henry Feltner (1884-1958) who married Minnie L. Barmore (1884-?) on June 12, 1907 in Brooklyn
- Robert H. Feltner (1886-1966)
- Dorothy Feltner (1889-1948) who married James T. Connors
- Clarence G. Feltner (1891-1960) who married Helen X on March 6, 1915 in Manhattan.
Alma married Edwin Joseph O'Malley (1881-1953) around 1900, probably in New York City.
They had a single child: Walter Francis O'Malley (1903-1979) who became owner of the Brooklyn Dodgers.
She died on June 01, 1940 in Amityville, Suffolk County, New York.
New York Times; June 04, 1940, Tuesday:
Mrs. Edwin J. O'Malley. Mrs. Alma Feltner O'Malley, wife of Edwin J. O'Malley, who was New York City Commissioner of Markets during the administration of Mayor John F. Hylan, died Saturday at the O'Malley Summer home at 318 Ocean Avenue, Amityville, Long Island. The O'Malleys had been married thirty-seven years. Mr. O'Malley is now in the real estate business at 79 Wall Street. A son, Walter F. O'Malley, an attorney here, also survives.